For all the jefas and aspiring jefas out there, we hope you are gearing up because the #WeAllGrow Summit will be a true game changer for you. We’re adding one more incredible opportunity to the mix: we’re thrilled to bring you the Capital One Amigas in Business Pitch Competition at this year’s #WeAllGrow Summit.
We’re inviting entrepreneurs to visit Capital One’s booth at the Latina Makers Market next week, where you can share your business pitch on video for a chance to win one of three grants in the amounts of $5,000, $10,000, and $15,000.
Three finalists will be selected to share their mission, vision, and business plans during the Capital One Amigas in Business Digital Bootcamp later this year. A select group of judges will award a grant to each finalist.
If you want to participate, here are the details:
1) Click here to complete the required pre-registration form.
2) During the #WeAllGrow Summit, visit the Capital One booth at the Latina Makers Market between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Friday & Saturday to book your pitch video session time slot. Note: Time slots are limited – entries will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis! Pre-registration deadline is September 29, 2022, 12 a.m. (PST).
3) Video pitches should be no more than 5 minutes in length. Participants will tape themselves responding to the following questions about their business (no other materials are required for submission):
- Share your business elevator speech
- How long have you been in business?
- Who are your customers?
- What are your business goals over the next 12 months?
- What is the biggest (or a recent) challenge you’ve had to overcome?
- What impact is your business having on your community?
- What would you do with the grant money if you won?
Rules for participation are available here.
¡Buena suerte, amiga!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 10/02/22. For full contest rules and eligibility, see here. Sponsor: Capital One, N.A., 1680 Capital One Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102-3491.